20d, 25D, 30d PA6 Nylon Yarn for Hand Knitting
|FOB Price:||US $2 / kg|
|Min. Order:||3,000 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 kg||US $2/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||500 Tons/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: nylon monofilament yarn
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, High Strength, High Temperature-Resistant, Recycled, Anti-Pilling, Light Appearance, Moisture Absorbent, Anti-Bacterial, Breathable, Anti-Static, Anti-UV, Far Infrared
- Fiber Length: 20d, 25D, 30d
- Pattern: Raw
- Coarseness: 22.2dtex, 27.7dtex, 33.3dtex
- Trademark: suzhong
- Origin: Fujian, Jinjiang
- Usage: Knitting, Weaving, Hand Knitting, Sewing, Embroidery, Fishing
- Material: 100% PA6
- Number of Shares: Single Yarn
- Type: Nylon Yarn
- Structure: Single Yarn
- Specification: 200D, 250D, 300D
- HS Code: 54026110
1. Pictures of Nylon Mother Yarn
2. Specifications of Nylon Monofilament Yarn
|PA6 Nylon Monofilment Yarn||15D/1F||Semidull, Bright||Warp, weft, fishing nets, screen, ribbon, lace, mosquito nets, network services, and other high-grade fabric|
|18D/1F||Bright, Bright Trilobal|
|20D/1F||Semidull, Bright, Bright Trilobal|
|30D/1F||Semidull, Bright, Bright Trilobal|
3. Advantage of Our Factory
Own manufacture and Best quality
Reasonable price and Good service
On time delivery and Good credibility
4. Factory Show:
Nantong Suzhong Textile Group Co.,,Ltd. was founded in October 1976 with registered capital of $1.68 million and ¥70 million.
Its subsidiaries are Nantong Suzhong Textile Co., Ltd., Hai'an Sutong Textile Co., Ltd., Nantong Suyuan Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd., and Hai'an Yinhai Cotton Co., Ltd.
Its business range is spinning, texturing, yarn spinning, and thread-making.
At present, the company holds ¥160 million fixed assets, has 610 employees, and 136 of which are engineering technicians, and has more than 80,000 spinning spindles.
The company occupies an area of 65,000 square meters, with building area of 58,000 square meters.
Suzhong is capable of producing 10,000 tons of yarns and 20,000 tons of nylon filaments, with annual turnover of ¥400 million.
Our products are produced according to national standards, enterprise standards, and customers' requirements.